ATTENTION – This form is for Internal Ministries Only!
External Groups and Individuals – contact Event Planning / Rentals Office (313) 347-2835, to discuss availability and to arrange an appointment to confirm rental space.
BUILDING REQUEST PROCEDURES
All Building Request Forms are to be returned to the Main Office during regular business hours; M – F 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Rooms and Areas Available for Use
- 25,000 sq. ft.
- 1750 seating
- Banquet Facility
- 15,000 sq. ft.
- 500 Banquet seating
- Up to 400 Banquet seating w/dance area
- 1,200 theatre style
- John Huff Hall
- 4,500 sq. Ft.
- 250 theatre seating
- 180 Banquet seating
- 150 Banquet seating w/dance area
- Multipurpose Room
- 1200 sq. ft. w/ Stage, tile floor
- 120 theatre style
- 70 Banquet seating
- New Multipurpose Room
- 1,800 sq. ft.
- 200 theatre style
- 120 Banquet seating
- Meeting Rooms A-E
- A & B: 35 persons, theatre style seating, tile floor, 450 sq. ft.
- C & D: 25 persons, theatre style seating, tile floor, 370 sq. ft.
- E: 20 persons, theatre style seating, tile floor, 330 sq. ft.
- Conference Room A
- Carpeted floor, 600 sq. ft.
- 30 board room seating
Hours of Operation for Ministry Meetings:
- Monday – Thursday from 9:00AM to 8:45PM
- Friday and Saturday from 9:00AM to 8:45PM
- Sunday from 2:00PM – 6:00PM
Fellowship Chapel Ministry Members and Members At Large
- Obtain a Building Request Form from the Church Main Office. Return completed forms to the Event Planning office via fax 313-347-2823 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please submit requests Seven (7) business days prior to your event for approval.
- Building request approvals, denials or revisions will be communicated to requestor via email or telephone.
- Ministries desiring to serve food during meetings may do so and all tables must be covered with tablecloths. Use of the Kitchenette requires prior approval from the Rentals Office. If the kitchenette is being used by a rental client, usage will be denied. The kitchen in the Dome is not available.
- Bereavement requests are to contact the church office at (313) 347-2820 to advise of the passing of church members or their relatives
External Groups and Individuals
- Event Dates must be requested directly with the Events office and are confirmed with a signed contract and deposit. Rental rates and catering menus are available and provided during an appointment with the Event Planner. Contact Event Planning Office, (313) 347-2835, to discuss availability and arrange an appointment for a tour.