Sunday Service at 9:30am | Infant Care, Tot’s Assembly & Children’s Church at 9:30am | Sunday School (Youth & Adults) 8:15am
Before service we speak to God. During service God speaks to us. After service we speak to each other!
To preserve the decorum of our Worship Service, please observe the following:
- Come to Church on time; plan to remain until the benediction.
- If service has started, ushers will direct you to available seating.
- Turn off telephones and set pagers to vibrate. If pager does not vibrate, turn it off.
- It is inappropriate to leave the sanctuary after service has started (unless there is an emergency).
- If you must leave, try to do so during the Reach Out and Touch Moment.
- You will be allowed to re-enter the sanctuary during an appropriate time.
- During service, every area is an extension of the sanctuary, please respect it as such.
- No admittance into the sanctuary during the sermon; please be seated in the designated areas.
- Do not leave gum or candy on pews or floor. No food or drinks allowed in the sanctuary.
- Be careful to replace bibles and hymnals quietly.
- Cleanliness is next to Godliness. Please leave the sanctuary as you found it.
- Please wait until after the Benediction has concluded before exiting the service.
- Persons creating disturbances during worship will be led to the exit.